Founded in 2002, Genex Partners has served over 300 clients across industries.
Our market and industry experts have helped steer complex management issues, from strategy to execution in local and global scale.
We work together with our clients as partners to realize sustainable transformation by developing genes for continuous challenge and advancement in individuals, organizations, and society by promoting actions and delivery of tangible results.
We are big enough to serve and small enough to care.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, we serve local and global clients worldwide together with our Cordence Worldwide team across Europe, North/South America, and APAC, where 5,100+ professionals work in 65+ offices around the world in 25 countries.
Visit Cordence Worldwide for more information.
Bringing our market and industry expertise, we deliver solutions for growth specifically for each client organizational needs and characteristics. We support individuals in client organization play their optimal roles to achieve their business goals by approaching various layers of organization as equal partners and by enhancing organizational capabilities.
Our Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma experts help implement methodologies and install management system to organizations in various industries. Our support is not limited to training and coaching but also assisting the overall program management office and stepping in to play the role of Master Black Belt.
- Business due diligence (1st/2nd phase)
- Corporate value evaluation
- Improvement opportunity evaluation
- 100-day plan drafting (potential quick wins)
- Support programs such as due diligence for executives to be invited
- Growth (/Reconstruction) strategy planning
- New business development / M&A strategy planning
- Business plan refinement
- Market / Brand strategy planning
- Organization reconstruction
- From executive meeting to on-the-ground support
- Corporate value enhancement by increasing sales revenue
- Internal talent discovery and human resource development
- Establishment of transformation by installing system to support continuous problem solving
- Roll-up strategy support
- Market assessment
- Target evaluation
- Business / Operational due diligence
- Post merger integration (post acquisition business and organizational integration)
- Equity story construction support
- Portfolio reconstruction, business reorganization support
- Sell-side business due diligence
We are recruiting year-round for management consultant positions.
*All new graduates will start from Analyst position
*Position will be based on your experience and interview evaluations
management consulting firms and other organizations
*Consulting experience or qualifications are not required
Shirokane Takanawa Station Bldg.
We have 68+ offices around the world in 24 countries.